LIVE/online Program - DRIVING RESULTS FROM TRAINING
Driving Results from Training™ is a 10-week ‘breakthrough’ blended program on how to make training more effective. Designed for any stakeholder team HR, L&D, Operations– anyone responsible for procuring, designing, delivering, recommending or evaluating training. Based on an extensive review of 30+ years of research into the drivers of effective learning, this series will clarify the business case for addressing transfer and the essential levers for maximizing on-the-job results. Key components of the workshop include:
- Using the Transfer Barriers Checklist to identify areas of concern.
- Factors that affect the ‘transfer climate’ and motivation to transfer.
- Using the Balance of Consequences Model to analyse motivation.
- How to significantly increase motivation to transfer learning.
- The simple application of force field analysis to transfer of learning.
- Two basic types of influence that every manager should use.
- Strategies managers can use before, during and after learning events.
- The contribution of these strategies to employee engagement.
- The importance of the 3 L’s Model and Training Effectiveness Triangle.
- Moving managers from commitment and support to positive influence.
- Practical ways of harnessing the power of management influence.
- How transfer strategies leverage the application and benefits of training.
- 100+ strategies for directly influencing learning transfer.
- Powerful transfer tools to bridge the workshop-workplace gap.
- Creating a comprehensive, integrated transfer management design.
- 2 x 2-hour live/online workshops controlled by web-based facilitation
- Weekly exercises for 10 weeks
- Peer coaching and team exercises
- Each class is recorded for your future reference
- Additional support materials include PDF, Video, Articles, and E-Learning