LIVE/ONLINE program-TURNING LEARNING INTO RESULTS
Suitable for managers at all levels, this 10-week blended program provides leaders with the practical know-how to fulfill their role – explaining why they need to get involved and how best to achieve results from training initiatives. Participants receive research findings, innovative concepts, new methods, useful examples, shared insights, practical models/tools, and sample materials… and more. The only prerequisite is that they (a) have staff reporting to them, and (b) the staff will be undertaking off-the-job training. Topics include:
- Using results maps to link learning, performance and business goals.
- The training effectiveness equation and its interpretation.
- The crucial role of managers in maximizing learning transfer.
- Three types of barriers to successful transfer of learning.
- Use of the transfer barriers checklist to identify leverage points.
- How to significantly increase motivation to learn and to transfer learning.
- The simple application of force field analysis to transfer of learning.
- Two basic types of influence that every manager should use.
- Transfer strategies that can be applied before, during and after training.
- The contribution of these strategies to employee engagement.
- How transfer strategies leverage the application and benefits of training.
- The need to actively partner with learning and development specialists.
- Action planning for transfer, including self-managed transfer strategies.
- 1 x 2-hour live/online workshop
- Weekly individual exercises for 10 weeks
- Peer coaching and team exercises
- Each class is recorded for your future reference
- Additional support materials include, PDF, Video,Templates, and Articles